Monday, March 28, 2005

 

my secret pal is wonderful!

my secret pal sent me a lovely orange-themed package from France this week. i've been so busy that i haven't had time to post about it, but it made me so happy! such a nice present, and just when i needed it the most because these last few weeks have been craaaazy. she sent me some nice dark orange wool yarn, a very cute little orange pen and orange highlighter, some orange jam, some orange candies, a case for my glasses (which is perfect because i just lost the one that came with my new glasses! and did you knit this for me, secret pal? i think you did - it's so beautiful! thank you so much!), and 3 little cat toys that my kitties looove (so much so that i could only find two to take a picture of because they have hidden one from me). thanks so much, secret pal!



(and sorry for all the paranthetical paragraphs - i'm a little tired).

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?