Thursday, October 06, 2005

 

busy bitches

Stitching bitches has become very populated lately, yay for knitting and socializing! Every week I take lots of pictures but then I am too lazy to post them because I am a lazor. But now I will post all of them in one ginormous blog entry. Or maybe not. This last Monday we had 14 people (including me). That's a lot of stitching going on. And we used to be very focused on the stitching and neglectful of the bitching, but we have gotten better. I had to stand in the middle of the room to take these pictures facing both ways because I couldn't fit everyone in one picture.



It is wonderful to see all the different things everyone is making, and when people come in with new yarns and new patterns I get to pet and smell and love the yarns and it is almost like I bought them myself and that makes me happy. And makes me buy less random yarns. And that makes my sweetie happy. And since only one other stitcher has a blog (Mrs. Erin), then I can take pictures and post about them and feel like I am more productive somehow. I provided a creative environment to foster their production, right? Right. So on that note, here is Zain holding up his lovely very long scarf he knit from Rowan Yorkshire Tweed Chunky based on the pattern in Last Minute Knitted Gifts. It is very long.


It is his very first finished item! Yay for Zain!


On Monday I also got a present from Holly. She got him at Cost Plus. He is our new stitching bitches mascot and he is oh so soft.


Mr. Al Paca

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?