Saturday, May 28, 2005

 

things that have made me happy lately

it is such a pretty day today! i love living here. it makes me happy. here are some other things that make me happy.


i have found the most artificial beverage in the universe, and it is delightful. i don't like dr. pepper, so i guess it's strange that i like this. i think it has to do with it being made mostly of red #40 and i looove red #40. it is like crack. yum.


this is fluffy, a ten year old toy poodle who belongs to the last man on my meals on wheels route. he thinks he is a very large and ferocious dog, but he is actually tiny and harmless. i took pictures of fluffy a few weeks ago and brought a print to his owner last week when i delivered his lunch. he was so happy with it!


i recently found out that there will be a new Tim Burton stop motion animation film (like the Nightmare Before Christmas) coming out on September 23rd. here is the trailer. i can't wait to see it!


this was a surprise present from my friend Sally this week to wear when i run. it is beautiful and i love it. she said she thought of me when she saw it because of the color and to help keep the sun out of my eyes, because a few weeks ago i had to go to the eye center with red spots on my eyes, which turned out to be pigeuculas. sounds fancy, but just means a callous on your eye. you can get them from being in the sun too much without sunglasses (or a hat) or when there are a lot of allergens in the air. i am very good at getting crazy eye problems lately. (don't click these if you don't like eyeball pictures).



it made my legs very happy today to be in the freezing cold pacific ocean after running 7 miles through Golden Gate Park. such a pretty day!

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?